Monday 26 March 2007

Late night randomness

Yet again I find myself unable to sleep and sat in front of my computer at god-knows-what past midnight.

So, its late at night and I'm sat in front of my computer, logged into a screen session at work via ssh and editing code. *Why?*

I think I have a bit of an obsession, at least with this current project, The deadline for integration testing is mid-April yet here I am, editing code, making sleepy mistakes and updating my blog!

In Gentoo related news, I actually got some work done today, I lurked on bugzie for a while, answered a few user queries and requested that a couple of packages get stabilised.

Slowly but surely I'm becoming more active in Gentoo as a whole rather than just the security stuff.

Well, time to try and sleep again I guess.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment